LEGO 41441 Friends Horse Training and Trailer Toy
75979 LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hedwig™
BUY ONLINE OR
CALL & COLLECT
Let youngsters learn building skills while exploring their love of animals with the LEGO Friends Horse Training and Trailer (41441) toy for preschool kids 4+ years old. This colourful ranch construction toy comes with a car with a horse trailer, stables, wheelbarrow, Stephanie and Emma mini dolls, and a LEGO horse toy and a foal figure.
This 4+ set is packed with details to ensure youngsters have a great play experience. Each bag of bricks contains a model and character so kids can play as they build! This creative gift also comes with 2 Starter Bricks that give youngsters a partly constructed base for the car and stables.
4+ sets are a great way for adults to share the building fun with kids. The simple picture instructions are perfect for kids who are only just learning to read, and they can also access digital Instructions PLUS. Available on the LEGO Building Instructions app, it includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools to help the building process. It also lets kids save their progress so they can jump back in anytime.
The LEGO toy car and trailer measure over 1 in. (5 cm) high and 7 in. (20 cm) long, and the LEGO Friends stable building is over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 5 in. (15cm) wide.
Contains 148 pieces.
- Features a horse toy figure with a movable head, a foal toy figure, a car with a trailer and stables so there are lots of ways to play
- The LEGO Friends stable toy comes with a grooming kit, jumps and a training rein kids can use to teach the horse to walk around the ring
- Includes 2 LEGO Friends mini dolls Emma and Stephanie in riding outfit, plus accessories: an apple and carrot to feed the horses
- This LEGO Friends horse riding set for kids 4+ years old also includes bays of hale and a pitchfork to clean manure from the stables
- This creative construction toy also comes with 2 Starter Bricks that give youngsters a partly constructed base for the car and stables
- Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to building, even for kids who are just learning to read