LEGO 60216 City Downtown Fire Brigade Crane Truck Copter Set
75979 LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hedwig™
BUY ONLINE OR
CALL & COLLECT
Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set, featuring a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump with ‘water jet’ function. This thrilling set also includes a 3-level building with roof, construction area with fence, falling lamppost and a porta-loo with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch. There’s also a fire helicopter with opening cockpit and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, both with a new-for-January-2019 3-stud shooter, and a motorbike with space for warning lights, and 7 minifigures. Accessory elements include 2 warning lights, a radio, 2 sets of smoke gear, 12 water elements, jackhammer, sandwich, 2 water bottles, remote-control element for the crane, 2 new-for-January-2019 fire axes and a remote-control element for R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, plus 9 toppling, buildable fire elements.
Burning building with lamppost, construction area and toilet measures over 10” (27cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep; Fire ladder truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide; Crane measures over 9” (24cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide; Fire helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
Contains 943 pieces.
- Join in the excitement downtown with the fire rescue heroes and protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set!
- A fire helicopter with opening cockpit with a new-for-January-20193-stud shooter.
- Load and push the plungers on the 3-stud shooters of the helicopter and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV to help battle the blaze.
- Swing the crane around and lift the porta-loo into the air with the winch and press the fire ladder truck light and sound brick as you race the firefighters to the scene.
- Raise the ladder and squeeze the bellows to launch the water elements and knock the fire elements down.