LEGO 71754 NINJAGO Water Dragon Toy Ninja Building Set
75979 LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hedwig™
BUY ONLINE OR
CALL & COLLECT
Incredible stories from the NINJAGO: Seabound TV series can be played out by kids with this highly detailed Water Dragon (71754) playset. The impressive dragon toy has a posable head, jaw, legs, neck, wings and a moving tail that can be used as a weapon, to help fuel hours of enriching play for youngsters.
The ninja toy for kids 9+ years old comes with 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, Scuba Zane with flippers, Prince Kalmaar and 2 dangerous Maaray Guards for kids to act out exciting clashes to win the prized wave amulet. There is also a mini- submarine toy with a cockpit for Scuba Zane to ride in, and a display stand for the amulet.
LEGO NINJAGO sets offer an escape to a fun-filled world of fantasy action where imaginative kids can join forces with their ninja heroes in the never-ending battle to defend NINJAGO City. Ninja fans and their friends can choose to play with a vast collection of building toys including powerful mechs, detailed ships and superfast jets.
The Water Dragon toy stands over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high.
Contains 737 pieces.
- Featuring a highly posable LEGO dragon toy for ninja fans to recreate action from the NINJAGO: Seabound TV series for fun-filled hours
- The dragon figure has highly posable wings, legs, tail, neck, an opening jaw, and a moving tail that can be used as a weapon
- Features a mini- submarine toy with an opening cockpit for Scuba Zane minifigure, plus a wave amulet to be displayed in a sea-bed unit
- Includes 5 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures: NRG Nya, Scuba Zane, Prince Kalmaar and 2 Maaray Guards, all armed with their cool weapons
- Kids help Scuba Zane zoom to action inside his mini- submarine when Nya becomes a fierce Water Dragon who can use its tail as a deadly weapon
- Look out for more sets inspired by the NINJAGO: Seabound TV series including Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750) and Hydro Bounty (71756)
- Also check out the Temple of the Endless Sea (71755) and Ninja Sub Speeder (71752)