LEGO 75551 Minions Brick-Built Minions & Their Lair Set
75979 LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hedwig™
BUY ONLINE OR
CALL & COLLECT
Kids who love Minions will go wild for this LEGO building toy for kids (75551): First, they can build an eye-catching, brick-built version of Kevin and Stuart Minion characters. Then they can turn the models around to reveal the room playset inside, complete with accessories, plus Minion figures for role play. Kids can construct 2 toy Minion models at a time and then rebuild Kevin into Bob, who’s practicing kung fu.
Young Minion fans will love seeing all the intricate details inside the rooms. Each one matches a different Minion’s unique personality. Once the character is built, the fun goes on, kids can explore the intricate room playset inside, using the fun accessories to create their own Minion stories.
This awesome set comes with Instructions PLUS, an interactive guide that makes building these models extra fun. Available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets, it features tools to help kids build independently.
Each brick-built LEGO Minion measures over 3” (9cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide. Kevin is over 5” (15cm) tall, Stuart is 5” (14cm) tall and Bob is 4” (12cm) tall.
Contains 876 pieces.
- A creative set that lets Minions fans build their favourite Minion character: build both Kevin and Stuart, and then rebuild Kevin into Bob
- Each character features turning eyes and an intricate room playset inside, with instruments and devices, containing one of the Minion figures
- Includes 3 Minion figures: Stuart, Kevin & Bob; kids can create inventions in the lab with Kevin or watch Stuart take a nap in his bedroom
- Includes accessories, such as tools, hats and weapons; after playing with their creation, kids will love putting their models on display
- Brick-build Minion characters may be a wonderful travel case - companion to play with when on the go or sharing role-playing with friends