LEGO 76951 Jurassic World Pyroraptor & Dilophosaurus Transport
75979 LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hedwig™
BUY ONLINE OR
CALL & COLLECT
Children can roleplay as popular Jurassic World: Dominion characters tracking dinosaurs in an off-road vehicle with this exciting Pyroraptor & Dilophosaurus Transport (76951) dinosaur toy playset.
This LEGO Jurassic World building toy set includes 3 minifigures from the movie: Ian Malcom, Dr. Ellie Sattler and a guard with a tranquilizer accessory. The posable Pyroraptor and Dilophosaurus dinosaur toy figures and the LEGO off-roader truck toy make this set perfect for imaginative play. The off-roader has seats for 2 minifigures and a removable dinosaur tracker. The detachable trailer has a cage for the dinosaur toy and can be opened to let the dinosaur in. Let kids create their own fantasy story, transporting the fearsome creatures or tracking and capturing the dinosaurs.
There are LEGO Jurassic World building toys to suit fans of all ages, whether they want to recreate iconic scenes, combine them for extra action play possibilities or simply build and display the impressive models. This set combines brilliantly with other LEGO Jurassic World construction toys for even more action-packed roleplay and is an ideal gift for children from 7 years old and up. Perfect for fans of dinosaur and truck toys of all ages.
The off-roader measures over 3 in. (7 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide.
Contains 254 pieces.
- Off-roader car toy and 2 dinosaurs for action-packed playtime adventures
- 3 minifigures and posable Pyroraptor and Dilophosaurus toy figures
- The off-roader has a dinosaur tracker and trailer with a dinosaur cage
- Fun gift idea for kids aged 7 and up who love dinosaurs and cool toy vehicles
- Combines with other LEGO® Jurassic World playsets for even more action play
- Includes step-by-step instructions so kids can build independently
- Check out the full range of LEGO® Jurassic Worldsets for fans of all ages
- High-quality LEGO® components connect simply and strongly for robust builds